#how to attract women
wiki How to Attract a Woman
Do most of the talking in the very beginning. This, of course, depends on the woman and the situation, but you want to avoid doing what most guys do, which is to put the conversational burden on her with redundant questions and digging for commonalities. Shoot to do about 75% of the talking, maybe a bit less. Your aim here is to demonstrate your fantastic personality and high value. Try to keep the conversation light, fun, and playful. What conversation starters might you use? There are plenty:
- The cocky, playful alpha guy:
- “I know you probably get this a lot, but you’re absolutely the most stunning woman I’ve seen. in the last three minutes.”
- “My friend had to drag me out tonight, but I’m finally glad he did, because seeing you, right here, right now, was worth it.”
- The slightly shy, bashful guy:
- “I’m sorry this is awkward, but I get really shy around pretty girls.”
- “I’m glad you’re still here. I’ve been working up the courage to talk to you for half an hour, and I was worried I was going to have to embarrass myself in front of you totally sober.”
- The up-front, matter-of-fact guy:
- “Hi, my name is [name], what brings you here tonight?”
- “This is the part where I introduce myself and you smile and let me buy you a drink, is that right?”
- “I’ve been trying to think of an excuse to talk to you, but I got nothing. Can I just tell you an interesting story that happened to me the other day?”
Avoid mundane subjects like work, politics, or anything negative. Be in control of the conversation, but don’t be controlling. Don’t let yourself slip into interview type questions, like “Where are you from?” or “What are you doing here?” Try to tap into your slightly dangerous, but still controlled, side, and feed off that energy.
- If she brings up subjects that you think might steer the conversation down the wrong path, gently push the conversation in another direction. Saying something that has something to do with the topic, but is funny, light, and might bring a change of topic.
- If she keeps coming back to the subjects you think are leading the conversation astray, you have two options:
- Feed off of the energy of that topic, since she seems to want to talk about it.
- Find an elegant, respectful way to leave the conversation, and instead focus on someone else. A simple “It was nice talking to you” should do the trick.
Move past obstacles with grace. Many women will say they have a boyfriend if they don’t have enough attraction for you yet. At the same time, many women who say they have a boyfriend actually have one, so you’ve reached an obstacle. Don’t fret, though, because an obstacle is made to be overcome. You’ll move past it with grace.
- If a woman says “I have a boyfriend, I’d prefer it if you didn’t talk to me,” just smile, tell her it was nice talking to her, and move on to another candidate. Sometimes life gives you bad lemons.
- If a woman says “I have a boyfriend,” and leaves it at that, you can say: “That’s fine, I respect that. Do you mind if we keep chatting?” If she says yes, keep on working. You’re making lemonade out of lemons.
- Don’t assume that you’ll be able to convince a woman in a relationship or marriage to part with her number. Maybe you don’t even want to be that guy. If a girl mentions her boyfriend, you probably want to start looking elsewhere unless your dying wish is to get her number.
Be outcome-independent. Prime yourself not to care whether you get her attraction or not. If she’s attracted to you, that’s a bonus; if not, you’ll move on to another interesting girl.
- If you tell yourself that you need her attraction because your ego can’t take rejection, you’ll be sorely hurt, over and over again, because you will be rejected at some point. Rejection is natural. If you’re so hurt or disappointed because you missed a single opportunity, you’ll miss out on the thousands of other opportunities that await you.
How to Get a Girlfriend
How to Look Attractive (Guys)
How to Ask a Girl Out
How to Get a Guy to Like You
How to Attract Girls
How to Get a Girl to Be Your Girlfriend
How to Win a Girl’s Heart
How to Get a Girl’s Phone Number
How to Pick Up a Girl
How to Tell when a Girl Is Interested in You