Service Maintenance Agreements
Service agreements (aka: maintenance agreements) are the life blood of and HVAC business. They also add tremendous value to your business from a resale point. This page includes forms, policies, procedures, pricing, sales and marketing techniques, presentation skills and all things related to service and maintenance agreements.
These forms are fully editable Word documents and a PDF version is included. Word documents are compatible with MS Word 2007 and higher. Each document is contained in a zip file for fast, easy, immediate download. Nothing is shipped and there are no processing fees. Please read our Terms of Usage .
Service Maintenance Agreement for HVAC
HVAC Service and Maintenance Agreement (a complete turn-key system)
This is a Service and Maintenance Agreement kit which we call a “Safety Efficiency Agreement”. This system was specially designed for the HVAC Heating and Air Conditioning Industry. It was specifically designed for residential and light commercial use. There are about eighteen (18) pages of fully editable forms an an implementation guide that is approximately seventeen (17) pages long. Even the service agreement implementation guide is a fully editable MS Word document so that you can easily add it to your company’s operations manual.
The entire system is easy to edit using Microsoft Word 2007 (or higher). You can buy it and download it immediately./
This colorful maintenance agreement will lend credibility to your maintenance program and perhaps close more sales. Like our sales proposal, this agreement has tremendous detail but we use lots of check boxes to reduce preparation time and spelling errors. We also include a very nice looking Precision Tune-up and Professional Cleaning document for a gas heating system, heat pump, and air conditioning unit. We have included some great direct mail letters to help increase sales and renewals. A comprehensive price list has been included in your kit. Change it to meet your needs but it should save you some time. We even include a technician’s checklist to help assure the customer of a quality job.
A Safety Efficiency Agreement is a comprehensive service agreement that lets the customer know that they are a ‘preferred customer’ which entitles them to priority service, extended warranties, cash discounts, and peace of mind knowing they have properly maintained and operating comfort systems (that’s why they are called Safety Efficiency Agreements). The SEAs help increase sales by promoting loyalty with customers, and provide the opportunity for your company to generate LEGITIMATE work when performing service maintenance. After all, most problems don’t happen over-night, but can actually be detected months in advance. SEAs provide the opportunity for service technicians to perform preventative maintenance and fix problems during the ‘off season’.
- Designed by experienced consultants The Safety Efficiency Agreement (SEA) kit was specifically designed by experienced and respected HVAC industry consultants to be used by HVAC dealers. The SEA system offers many benefits to your company and co-workers, including the opportunity to increase sales, and to help over-come the ‘roller coaster sales cycle’ which plagues many HVAC dealers.
- Benefits to customers SEAs offer many benefits to customers because they become ‘preferred customers’ and are entitled to priority service, extended warranties, cash discounts, and peace of mind in knowing that their comfort systems have been routinely and properly maintained.
- Increased sales SEAs can increase the HVAC dealer’s sales by generating loyal customers, and by allowing the technician to find legitimate repair work before it becomes a serious problem (i.e. replacing a worn part BEFORE it breaks).
- SEA form is professionally designed The actual Safety Efficiency Agreement form is professional, colorful, and uses marketing terms to explain to the customer the many benefits derived from investing in an SEA. The forms can be easily modified to fit your company’s needs.
- Easy to implement The Safety Efficiency Agreement (SEA) kit is designed to be easily implemented. Don’t reinvent the wheel! The kit comes with printed forms, documents on disk, easy-to-read instructions, and a training video created by a respected HVAC consultant. Simply watch the video, read the instructions, modify the documents on disk, print your own custom forms, and you’re ready to implement the new Safety Efficiency Agreement (SEA) system.
- Forms are provided on disk The Safety Efficiency Agreement (SEA) form is provided on disk in a document format that can be opened up in popular word processing software programs like Microsoft’s Word®. You don’t have to recreate the document – just change the included documents to use your company’s name, address, phone numbers, etc.
- Perfected over years of use This Safety Efficiency Agreement (SEA) kit has been implemented by many companies throughout the USA. The Safety Efficiency Agreement (SEA) system has been modified and perfected over the years. Don’t reinvent the wheel! Implement the Safety Efficiency Agreement (SEA) system and increase your customer’s loyalty, and improve your company’s bottom line — profits.
- Why use this Safety Efficiency Agreement (SEA)? There are many possible benefits to your company.
- Increase sales by building loyal customers.
- Generate work during ‘off season’ and help reduce the ‘roller coaster sales cycle’.
- Increase the safety efficiency of your customer’s comfort system by providing regular system tune-ups.
- The SEA system is fast and easy to implement.
All Files Included
All files are included in Microsoft Word 2007 format. There is also a PDF version of each. You can open and easily edit any of these forms to suit your own needs. Remember that nothing is shipped. Your product is downloaded using the links provided. All files are in a single compressed “zip” file.
The price sheet you are looking at was designed to serve as an example and outline. Your prices might vary a lot. We can’t easily answer your question because pricing your service agreements involves a combination of calculating the “correct” price and adjusting it down for marketing purposes. You sell service agreements at breakeven or a small loss and make up for that small loss by keeping that client locked in for years. During those years, you are selling them legitimate service work, upgrades, and maybe a better shot at their replacement business. As long as you are pricing your service work properly, you will make up the difference. The more service agreements you own, the more your company is worth. They also keep you busy when the weather is mild.
The link for the Table of Contents is not working.
The link is working on our end. Perhaps try a different browser if you are unable to access it. Hope this helps. Thank you
We are considering purchasing this kit but have a question to ensure it is what we are looking for. I have seen a few different systems out their from the customer paying each month and that allows them free repairs and service calls vs. an agreement with the customer to maintain their system once a year and giving them other preferred customer benefits. How is your system based? A note for this page the table of content link doesn t go anywhere. Thank you in advance for answering my questions
We tried to email you the attachment but your email bounced. Here is our email to you:
This service agreement system was designed for companies that wish to collect an annual or monthly fee, provide scheduled basic preventative maintenance services, and invoice the client a preferred (lower) rate for any required repairs.
Thank you for telling us about the broken link. We tested it and the link worked fine for us. We have attached that PDF for you though.
Thank you very much.
James R. Leichter
Are these service/maintenance agreements only for light commercial and residental? We do commercial and industrial HVAC/R and wondered if these would work for our business as well. Everything we find is more geared toward residential and that is what we are trying to avoid. Please advise. Thank you!
These HVAC service agreement are designed for residential and light-commercial. They would serve as an excellent template to get started with though. When it comes to heavy commercial HVAC maintenance, along with all of the different ways of running a business, there are too many variables to build a good commercial HVAC service agreement that the masses would find useful.
Please go to http://www.mrhvac.com/shopping/service-maintenance-agreements/. The total investment for the entire turn-key kit is just $199.99. You can pay with a credit card and download them immediately. Thank you.