21Mbps 3G Mobile Hotspot-ZTE MF60 3G Router
ZTE MF60 WiFi hotspot is a 3.5G mobile hotspot device, working in GSM/GPRS/EDGE/WCDMA/HSPA+ network. The client device could connect to it via USB or Wi-Fi interface. With HSDPA 21Mbps downlink. quad-band GSM and tri-band UMTS, it gives maximum 8 users super fast Internet experience all over the world at the same time.
It runs on battery and has a mini USB port and a built-in OLED display on the top and could supports up to 32GB Micro SDHC memory. The device supports data and SMS services. It’s the fastest mobile WiFi hotspot in the world for the moment.
Working Mode: ZTE MF60 3G Router supports three working modes: USB Mode, Wi-Fi Mode, Mixed Mode.
USB Mode: Connect to the device with the USB cable.
Wi-Fi Mode: Connect to the device via Wi-Fi
Mixed Mode: Connect to the device with the above two connection methods
Notes: If you want to connect to the Internet by using ZTE MF60 Wi-Fi mode, make sure that the client supports the Wi-Fi function.
ZTE MF60 3g router is the upgraded version of ZTE MF30 router. people usually compare MF60 wifi hotspot with Huawei E586 wireless modem router. as both of them support up to 21.6 Mbps download speed, much faster than ZTE AC30 mobile Wifi hotspot and Huawei E583C MiFi Mobile Hotspot. This ZTE MF60 delivers incredibly fast performance and industry wide compatibility to a wide host of operating systems. Whether for work or play, it s your key to mobile internet access.
1. MF60 3g router
2. 1500mAh Battery
Quick Start Manual
Getting to Know the Device
The following figure shows the appearance of the device.
1. Power: Hold the Power button to switch on/off the device
2. Memory card slot (microSD card): it is where you insert the memory card(MicroSD card)
a. This button is used to start/end Wi-Fi Protected Setup authentication process and enable/disable the Wi-Fi function
b. Hold it for 3 seconds to activate the WPS function
c. When the WPS function is available, press it to deactivate the WPS function
d. Press it to enable/disable Wi-Fi function
4. LED Screen: It indicates the signal type, signal strength, battery, Wi-Fi, etc.
5. External Antenna Connector: it is used to connect an external antenna to enhance the signal strength.
6. Charger/USB port:
a. Charge your device.
b. Connect the client to your device via USB cable.
Notes: Hold the WPS and Power buttons simultaneously until the LED screen turns off, and then release the buttons. The ZTE MF60 3G Router will restart automatically and restore to the factory default settings.
When the device is powered on, the following icons will appear on the LED screen, with the corresponding indications listed in the table below:
ZTE MF60 Mobile Hotspot
* HSDPA/HSUPA/UMTS 850/1900/2100 MHz
* GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
* HSPA+: DL 21.6Mbps, UL 5.76Mbps
* WCDMA CS: 64Kbps UL/DL
* WCDMA PS: 384Kbps UL/DL
* Wi-Fi Standard: 802.11b/g/n
* Wi-Fi Security: WEP/WPA/WPA2/WAPI
* USB Version: USB 2.0 high speed
* USB Interface Type: Micro USB
* MicroSD card: ZTE MF60 supports up to 32GB microSD card
* Power Adapter: 5V/700m A Battery: 1500mAh
* Standby time: 100 hours
* Working time: 4 hours
* Dimensions(W x h x D): 99.7mm*53.7mm*13.9mm
* Operating temperature: 0℃
* Storage temperature: -20℃
+50℃Charging temperature: 0℃
* Operate System: Windows 7, Windows Vista(32bit or 64bit), Windows XP(SP2 or later), MAC(10.4 or later)
* Web Brower: IE(6.0 or later), Firefox(2.0 or later), Opera(10.0 or later), Safari(4.0 or later), Chrome(5.0 or later)
* This HSDPA device is peak rated at 21 Mbps downlink speed.
* Operates on the 3G networks for wireless access to e-mail and internet on the move.
* Use 802.11b/g Wi-Fi connection so no installation is required. Simply enter the password key supplied and get on line immediately with your Next G’SIM.
* Small, light weight design.
* Supports three working modes: USB Mode, Wi-Fi Mode, Mixed Mode.
1. MocroSD is a trademark of SD Card Association
2. The ZTE MF60 hotspot s standby and working time are only for you reference, and based on ideal working environment.
More newest articles about ZTE MF60:
ZTE MF60 Portable Mobile Hotspot
ZTE 21 Mbps Mobile Hotspot MF60 Sales Exceed One Million
Which Mobile Hotspot Do You Prefer: Huawei E586 or ZTE MF60?