Warren Work Injury Lawyers
Injured at Work? Our Law Firm Can Help With Workers’ Compensation Claims
Whether you are an autoworker or an office worker, if you are injured on the job, you are probably eligible to file a workers’ compensation claim.
The attorneys of Mancini Schreuder Kline PC have been helping injured workers obtain the full amount of workers’ compensation benefits they deserve since 1974. Representing injured workers is a major focus of our law practice.
We represent clients in workers’ compensation claims involving all types of accidents and injuries, including:
- Construction accidents
- Trench collapses
- Power tool accidents
- Heavy equipment accidents
- Scaffolding and ladder accidents
- Electrical accidents
- Falls from heights
- Slip, trip and fall accidents
- Lifting injuries
- Injuries caused by bending, twisting and stooping
- Auto and pedestrian accidents on the highway, in parking lots or docking areas
- Toxic exposures, including conditions caused by exposure to asbestos, benzene, molds and other toxins
- Neck, shoulder and back injuries and all musculoskeletal dysfunction
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Repetitive motion injuries or overuse syndrome
- Injuries from repetitive bending, twisting and stooping
- Mental injuries, including post-traumatic stress disorder and job stress from workplace harassment or sexual harassment
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
Michigan Back Injury Lawyers
Back injuries are among the most common and debilitating form of workplace injuries. The patient can experience extreme pain without any evidence of an injury showing up on an X-ray, MRI or other diagnostic test. Our law firm knows how to document the effects of your injury in a manner that is meaningful to the workers’ compensation claims administrator.
To arrange a free initial consultation with one of our Warren work injury attorneys, please call Mancini Schreuder Kline PC at 586-218-3568, call toll free 866-319-7995 or contact us online. From offices in Warren, Michigan, our lawyers represent disabled people throughout the region.
Key Practice areas:
do you have a case?
Bold labels are required.
What Our Clients Say:
My experience with the firm is that they were caring, honest, reliable, and did their job with integrity.
George D. a former client
Visit our Office:
Mancini Schreuder Kline PC
28225 Mound Road
Warren. MI 48092
Toll Free. 866-319-7995
Warren Law Office Map
Significant Verdicts and Settlements
- Recovered $450,000 for a client who was forced to wear a Halo for three months due to a neck injury caused in a violent car crash.
- Recovered $225,000 for the family of a young man who was killed on his motorcycle by a negligent driver after the police wrongly blamed the motorcyclist.
- Recovered $180,000 in Michigan No Fault benefits for a client whose insurer refused to pay for care rendered by the crash victim’s family.
- Recovered $70,000 for an injured teenager after the trial court judge dismissed her case. The case settled after we won reversal in the Court of Appeals.
- Recovered $225,000 from the manufacturer and designer of a defective window and the company that installed the window for a family whose home was severely damaged by mold and water damage.
- Recovered $60,000 for a worker whose back was injured on the job after all nine of the witnesses on the scene falsely testified that our client caused his own fall.
- Recovered $77,000 on behalf of a dog bite victim despite the dog’s owner claiming that our client was a trespasser.
- Defeated Michigan’s insurance-friendly open and obvious doctrine to recover awards for many clients injured by dangerous conditions on property.
- Recovered $75,000 from a national bank after it refused to honor the Mortgage Debt Cancellation Policy it sold to our client, falsely claiming that our client’s wife’s death as caused by a preexisting condition. The bank offered to pay the full amount owed when it received our complaint.
- Recovered over $100,000 for stolen jewelry when the insurance company denied the claim
- Obtained $25,000.00 in costs and attorney fees after a jury trial about $ 5,000 in medical bills
- Obtained $120,000 jury verdict when the insurance company wrongfully coordinated benefits with health insurance
Call 24/7: 586-218-3568 / Toll Free: 866-319-7995
The attorneys of Mancini Schreuder Kline PC represent residents of Warren, Sterling Heights, Detroit, Mount Clemens, Madison Heights, Shelby Township, St. Clair Shores, Dearborn, Port Huron, Clinton Township, Trenton, Pontiac, Monroe, Redford, Flat Rock, Livonia, Ann Arbor, Oak Park, Ferndale, Southgate, Southfield, Farmington Hills, Flint, Macomb County, Wayne County, Oakland County, St. Clair County and Genesee County, Michigan.