topic title goes here
Graphing, the Distance Formula, and Circles
- Write the standard form of a circle’s equation.
- Perform operations on functions.
- Graph rational functions.
- Identify functions behavior as increasing, decreasing, or constant.
- Solve problems involving a function’s zeros, maximum, or minimum values.
- Graph polynomial functions.
- Perform transformations on a given graph.
- Find the distance between two points.
- Find the midpoint of a segment.
Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- Apply properties of logarithms.
- Identify types of symmetry and asymptotes, given a function and a graphing calculator.
- Solve exponential functions.
- Solve logarithmic functions.
- Identify graphs of exponential and logarithmic functions.
- Convert between exponential and logarithmic forms.
- Solve real-world applications using exponential and logarithmic functions.
Systems of Equations and Matrices
- Solve systems of linear equations.
- Distinguish between linear and nonlinear systems of equations.
- Solve systems of nonlinear equations.
- Perform operations on matrices.
- Solve systems of linear inequalities with graphing.
- Use matrices and Gaussian elimination to solve systems.
Sequences and Series
- Find terms of a sequence from the general term.
- Solve factorial notation problems.
- Solve recursion formula problems.
- Solve application problems involving a series.
- Find a general term given the terms of a sequence.
- Find the sum of the first n terms of a sequence.
Counting Methods and Probability
- Use the multiplication principle to solve counting problems.
- Solve permutation problems.
- Solve combination problems.
- Solve probability problems.
Tuition for individual courses varies. For more information, please call or chat live with an Enrollment Representative.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.